?

Log in

No account? Create an account
close your eyes, free your mind, and let love take over

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Wednesday, February 16th, 2005
5:50 pm
dude im so tired i have been completely cleaning my room for two days straight last night i was up till 1 just throwing garbage out,useless crap collected over the years...its kinda therapeutic though...im usually such a HUGE PACKRAT...idk...well see

(comment on this)

5:49 pm


You Are a "Don't Tread On Me" Libertarian



You distrust the government, are fiercely independent, and don't belong in either party.

Religion and politics should never mix, in your opinion... and you feel opressed by both.

You don't want the government to cramp your self made style. Or anyone else's for that matter.

You're proud to say that you're pro-choice on absolutely everything!





wow!!!

(comment on this)

Tuesday, February 8th, 2005
5:11 pm
im in love.......b.t.w. MY HAIR IS GONE almost all gone...and i think im having withdrawls while liking my new cut all at the same time....sorry i havent posted in a while but theres so much i woulod have to catch yall up on that i figure ill try to start typing now from now untin then k thanks byebye!!!*

current mood: loved

(1 comment | comment on this)

Saturday, January 1st, 2005
9:46 am
happy new years

(1 comment | comment on this)

Wednesday, December 29th, 2004
10:38 pm - the super secret society of the propaganda phone call people
you think i should update once in a while.....well today my tacompton-ness came out today but it wasnt in full effect...no not just yet...but i went gangster on someone who told me i could do better than the person i am in  love with  with all my heart and telling me how bad of a person she is..all because she holds grudges...but she apologized after i confronted her about it and told her whats up but i hope it helped...i think it did..so its all good..and seeins how she apologized (i dont think im the only one she needs to be apologizing to though) and it helped stop some peoples worries...i would say it ended up all good...and im not gonna hold too big of a grudge cos' they apologized and if i hold a grudge i would be doing the same thing thing that caused all this in the first place...

(5 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, December 18th, 2004
8:35 am - not a day goes by
Got a picture of you I carry in my heart
Close my eyes to see it when the world gets dark
Got a memory of you I carry in my soul
I wrap it close around me when the nights get cold
If you asked me how I'm doin' I'd say just fine
But the truth is baby, if you could read my mind

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you
After all this time you're still with me it's true
Somehow you remain locked so deep inside
Baby, baby, oh baby, not a day goes by

I still wait for the phone in the middle of the night
Thinkin' you might call me if your dreams don't turn out right
And it still amazes me that I lie here in the dark
Wishin' you were next to me, your head against my heart
If you asked me how I'm doing I'd say just fine
But the truth is baby, if you could read my mind

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you
After all this time you're still with me it's true
Somehow you remain locked so deep inside
Baby, baby, oh baby, not a day goes by

Minutes turn to hours, and the hours to days
Seems it's been forever that I've felt this way

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you
After all this time you're still with me it's true
Somehow you remain locked so deep inside
Baby, baby, oh baby, not a day goes by

current mood: but loved

(1 comment | comment on this)

8:19 am
Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more.

(1 comment | comment on this)

Sunday, December 12th, 2004
11:39 pm
I promise you cannot read these and not laugh out loud! These are real
notes written from parents in a Mississippi School District. (Spellings

have been left intact.) Let's just say that some of these parents need

to go back to school!



My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please

execute him.



Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.



Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32,

and also 33



Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.



Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of

a tree and misplaced his hip.



John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.



Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was

kicked in the growing.



Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by

very close veins.



Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.



Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.



Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had

(diahre)(dyrea)(direathe) the shits. [Words were crossed out in the

parenthesis]



Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his

boots leak.



Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.



Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.



I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I

don't know what size she wear.



Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get



the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought

it was Sunday.



Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her

funeral.



My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a

weekend with the Marines.



Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could

not breed well.



Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with

gramps.



Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.



Please excuse Brenda, she has been sick and under the doctor.



Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore

throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and

sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I

wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something

going around, her father even got hot last night.

(comment on this)

11:38 pm
Subject: ACTUAL QUESTION ON CHEMISTRY EXAM

The following is supposedly an actual question given on a
University of Washington chemistry mid-term:

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave.
Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all
souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in
order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you, and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY A

(comment on this)

11:11 pm
i miss you.

you know what... i am desperately and madly in love with a dinosaur.....and no its definitely not barney

(2 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, December 11th, 2004
9:51 am

i miss you right now and i havent even left yet. but i was very proud of you last night. i had a great time. you were cute up there, i couldnt help but smile when i saw my baby and then HEARD THE BABY(HEHEHEHEHE)!!!! anywayz so im gonna go to my moms this weekend so thats all good im going christmas shopping for some special people in my life..ohhhhhh .   anyways im gonna say goodbye but only for now...so not everybody cry at once now....hehe...anyways...

 

love you all and I LOVE YOU....so have a nice weekend and im sure if anyones happening to perform in an orchestra this weekend....i know you will do great...dont worry.....

paz y amor

(2 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, December 8th, 2004
11:11 pm - i know i love you because i can touch your feet!!!
so its 11:11 and we talked for 39 minutes and 39 seconds. that was cool. i dont know ive been in such a good mood lately and things are going so great. i am completely and madly in love with a dinosaur  so you know thats always good. i dont know whats going on. ive never felt this way before about anyone(animal or human....i know that sounds really icky). i realized something tonight that happened way back on july 7th . now i could go on and on about how wonderful you are but i would run out of words to describe you.  you really do make me feel complete for lack of a better word.i know that sounds so cliche' or what have you but its all i could say, its all that  fits.  you make me feel so special.so loved. ive never felt that way before. not like this. and i just want to say thank you for being who you are. and i wish i could tell you how much i am thankful for you and how much you are loved and appreciated. but all of that wouldnt do you justice. i mean i cant describe you in just words. im sure this entry doesnt make sense its kinda early but im really tired and all these things are comin at me a million miles a second. you are my savior. i want to end this with a simple but so complex i love you and cant wait to see you tomorrow...

current mood: loved

(1 comment | comment on this)

10:52 pm
Iris Lyrics
by Goo Goo Dolls

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cuz I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cuz sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

ive been listenin to this song lately....i havent listened to it in like 3 years and then on monday of this week i was like sweet goo goo dolls...yeeeeeesssss.....k... im so weird

(comment on this)

10:29 pm
what is a seapig?

(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, December 7th, 2004
6:09 pm
dont you just love dinosaurs and the sounds they make? cuz i surely do.!!!

(3 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, December 4th, 2004
9:16 am
can you say wonderful? if so you would be talking about last night.



getting the christmas tree today and then a party for my cousin so im gonna be busy. heres a shout out for all the homies out there.hehe

(2 comments | comment on this)

Friday, December 3rd, 2004
4:57 pm
i cant believe it was that hard!




HOW MUCH IS CHEESE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

current mood: anxious

(comment on this)

Tuesday, November 30th, 2004
11:11 pm
i finally finished those skittles and i have to say they were the best i have ever had.....i missed seeing you today but i do believe an extra long hug tomorrow is in order kiddo

(2 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, November 28th, 2004
11:11 pm
its 11:11 so... hey kiddo

(1 comment | comment on this)

10:56 pm
well this weekend was okay but had it great parts here and there....there was band practice for 7 HOURS, getting asked to tolo by one of the most amazing people in mine or anyone elses life,the old spaghetti factory,stepford wives,skittles,and extreme home makeover....and a whole lotta other stuff.

current mood: tired and happy

(2 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com